Hancock County 4-H Style Revue
Style Revue is an annual contest for all sewers, knitters, crocheters, or embellishers to show off their work!
This event is open to 4-H members of all ages in Hancock County, with skill levels for:
- Cloverbud (ages 5-8 years)
And garment categories of:
- Miscellaneous (i.e. accessories or non-garments)
Garments are judged on construction, fit, and modeling. Entries in the miscellaneous category will not be judged.
*Remember if you intend to purchase your material at JOANN Fabric, sign up to receive the 15% off 4-H discount!
Style Revue 2021 Information
Style Revue will look different in 2021! Instead of an in-person fashion show, we ask 4-H youth to participate by completing a service project. For more information, visit here.
Style Revue Event Information*
*This does not pertain to the 2021 Style Revue, but is good information for future fashion shows!
Guidelines and Instructions:
- Sewing Construction Guidelines (PDF)
- Knit/Crotchet Guidelines (PDF)
- Narrative/Commentary Instructions (PDF)
- Novice Level Evaluation (PDF)
- Intermediate Level Evaluation (PDF)
- Advanced Level Evaluation (PDF)
- Intermediate Level Knitting and Crocheting Evaluation (PDF)