Managing Your Forest in the Presence of Emerald Ash Borer
Webinar by Dr.Kimberly Bohn
July 18, 2018
Presentations at 12:00 to 1:00 p.m. and again at 7:00 to 8:00 p.m. (webinars may run long with questions)
Emerald ash borer has established in most of the northeastern states. An important aspect of managing the impacts is to understand how to manipulate forests and woodlots prior to and in conjunction with EAB infestations. The webinar will cover how to identify signs of emerald ash borer and potential chemical treatment options for individual trees. Further discussion will address woodlot silvicultural treatments before and after EAB infestations, including considerations for pre- and post-salvage operations in context to long-term forest management and inclusion with other silvicultural activities. Presented by Dr. Kimberly Bohn, Penn State University Cooperative Extension
- Read all these instructions.
- You need to register for each monthly webinar. There is unlimited space for participants, the ID simply provides you the necessary access. Obtain your registration ID via the Webinar Registration page. If prompted for a password use “Cornell”.
- The registration page prompts you for information if you want CEU credits.
- After registration, you will receive the link to the webinar and a password. Your registration is valid for either the noon or 7:00 p.m. presentation. It should go without saying that you should retain that email.
- The registration email you receive provides the link you will use the day of the webinar.