- Apple Spray Materials Cost Per Dose (PDF)
- New Insecticides and Miticides for Apple and Pear IPM (PDF) (Washington State University)
Pesticide and Growth Regulator Labels and MSDS
- CDMS (Crop Data Management Systems) Applied Intelligence Database
- GREENBOOK Your Crop Protection Source website: crop protection reference
- FRAC Fungicide Resistance Actions Committee website: List by FRAC (Fungicide Resistance Action Committee) that shows which fungicides and bactericides share mode of action and thus resistance risk.
Apple Pesticide Regulations
- Pesticide Applicator License (Maine.gov/Department of Agriculture, Conservation and Forestry website): certification requirements and training opportunities
- Maine Board of Pesticides Control (Maine.gov/Department of Agriculture, Conservation and Forestry website): regulates pesticide use in Maine, provides safety information and issues applicator licenses.
- Apple Pesticides and the Community Right to Know Act, UMaine Extension
Pesticide Information Profiles describe toxicological, environmental and physical properties
- The master list is located on the EXTOXNET (The EXtension TOXicology NETwork) Global Search website.
- The Virginia Tech website maintains a subset list of Apple Pesticide Profiles (Pesticide Programs page).
Pesticide Recordkeeping Software
Link to the following product is not an endorsement by Cooperative Extension and is not meant to discriminate against competing products.
- Trac-Apple Pesticide Recordkeeping Software for Excel may be found on the New York State Integrated Pest Management/Trac Software page (Cornell CALS, College of Agricultural and Life Sciences), developed by Cornell Fruit IPM Program.