2020 Specific Information for Litchfield Fair
Dates: Postponed until September 2021
Hall Exhibits: Open to Kennebec County, Androscoggin-Sagadahoc Counties, and Knox-Lincoln Counties. Other counties, please email email@example.com for additional registration information.
Attention: All 4‑H Clubs and Independent Members: exhibitors MUST sign up to watch the hall for a scheduled time period during the Fair.
- New Set-up Time: Wednesday, September 5 from 1:00‑8:00 p.m. or Thursday, September 6 from 8:00 a.m.-10:00 a.m. Exhibits must be out of the hall Sunday, September 9 between 5:00‑8:00 p.m.
- Club Table Exhibits: Four $10 prizes.
- Individual Project Premiums: See General Rules. Rules can be found online at the 4-H Rules and Regulations: General Requirements for Fair Exhibits in Kennebec County page.
- 1st Place: $3.25
- 2nd Place: $2.75
- 3rd Place: $2.50
- 5-7 Year Olds: $1.00
- Educational Club Exhibits Premiums: See General Rules
- 1st: $40.00
- 2nd: $35.00
- 3rd: $30.00
- 4th: $25.00
- 5th: $20.00
- 6th: $10.00
For more details, contact Paula La-Pierre, 207.242.8891 or Lori Larrabee, 207.754.3931 or write to Paula La-Pierre, 139 South Monmouth Rd., Monmouth, ME 04259, or Lori Larrabee, 76 Center Road, Litchfield ME 04350-3615.
Livestock Exhibits: 4-H Dairy, Beef, Working Steers, and Horse Shows
- 4-H Working Steers Show: Friday, September 7
- 4-H Dairy and Beef: Animals must be in before 9:00 a.m. Saturday, September 8. Contact Richard Brown, P.O. Box 172, Richmond, ME 04357 or call 207.737.8650.
- 4‑H Horse Show: Saturday, September 8, 8:00 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
Registration information can be found on the Litchfield Horse Show page.
4-H programs are open to all young people. Any questions or need for a physical, language, learning, developmental accommodation in a 4-H show or exhibit?
Please contact Melissa White or Alisha Targonski, 125 State Street 3rd Floor, Augusta, ME 04330 or call 207.622.7546 or 800.287.1481 (in Maine) between 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. Email is Melissa.firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. If you would like to request an accommodation, please contact us 14 days prior to the event.