4-H Youth Development
- 4-H in Kennebec County
- Farms for Maine’s Future Project
- Soil Health and Nutrient Management
- Horticultural Seminars
- Waste Management
- Maine Compost School
- Land Use
- The Maine AgrAbility Project is dedicated to helping farmers, fishermen and forest workers work safely and more productively.
Gardening & Horticulture
Nutrition & Food
- Eat Well Program Nutrition Associates visit homes, schools and community groups to provide free practical hands-on education on nutrition, food purchasing, food preparation and food safety for families who are eligible to receive SNAP benefits (formerly known as Food Stamps).
- Eat Well-by-Mail nutrition correspondence course for SNAP eligible adults
- Pressure canner gauge testing
- Cooking for Crowds
- Food Preservation Classes