4-H Youth Development
- 4-H in Kennebec County
- Farms for Maine’s Future Project
- Soil Health and Nutrient Management
- Horticultural Seminars
- Waste Management
- Maine Compost School
- Land Use
- The Maine AgrAbility Project is dedicated to helping farmers, fishermen and forest workers work safely and more productively.
Gardening & Horticulture
Nutrition & Food
- EFNEP University of Maine Cooperative Extension Expanded Food and Nutrition Education Program is free to parents and adults caring for children if you are eligible for programs such as free/reduced-price school meals, SNAP, WIC, Head Start or if you are experiencing limited income due to job loss, furlough or layoff.
- Pressure canner gauge testing
- Cooking for Crowds
- Food Preservation Classes