2020 Specific Information for Pittston Fair
Dates: Thursday, July 23- Sunday, July 26
Hall Exhibits: Open to Kennebec County 4-H clubs, priority given to Pittston clubs. This is a very small hall. If you wish to exhibit at Pittston, please call Jean Ambrose at 207.582.3508 and complete the Intent to Exhibit Form by June 30.
Rules can be found online at the 4-H Rules and Regulations: General Requirements for Fair Exhibits in Kennebec County page.
- Club Table Exhibit Premiums: Three prizes ($15 each) will be awarded to the three highest scoring clubs. See General Rules.
- Individual Project Premiums: Refer to General Rules for Display.
- 1st Place: $3.00
- 2nd Place: $2.00
- 3rd Place: $1.00
- 5-8 Year Olds: $2.00
All exhibits must be set up Tuesday, July 24th, or Wednesday, July 25th from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. Judging projects start at 10:00 a.m. on Wednesday. Call if there is a problem.
All exhibits must be out Sunday, July 29 after 4:00 p.m.
For more information, call Jean Ambrose at 582.3508, or mail to 328 Wiscasset Road, Pittston Maine 04345.
Livestock Shows: For more information, contact Peggy Whitman at email@example.com
- Open Horse Show: Saturday, July 28, 9:00 a.m. For registration information contact Penny Poolman (show secretary).
- Open Steer and Oxen Show: Sunday, July 29, 10:00 a.m. Contact: Amy McGee.
- 4-H and Open Beef Exhibit: Friday, July 28, 4:30 p.m. All animals must arrive Thursday by 10:00 a.m. Limited to 10 head. Contact: Amy McGee.
Directions to the Pittston Fair
4-H programs are open to all young people. Any questions or need for a physical, language, learning, developmental accommodation in a 4-H show or exhibit?
Please contact Melissa White or Alisha Targonski, 125 State Street 3rd Floor, Augusta, ME 04330 or call 207.622.7546 or 800.287.1481 (in Maine) between 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. Email is firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. If you would like to request an accommodation please contact us 14 days prior to the event.