2021 UMaine Extension Virtual Holiday Cards
Exclusively for UMaine Extension Staff for the Upcoming Holiday Season
Looking for a virtual holiday card to express warm seasonal wishes in your email, in a digital marketing piece, or on an Extension website you manage? Check out our newly designed, branded University of Maine Cooperative Extension, Maine 4-H or Expanded Food and Nutrition Education Program Virtual Holiday Cards.
Click on the Virtual Holiday Card image that you’d like to use from one of the photo galleries below.
When the image opens/expands right-click and “Save Image As…” and pick a place to download where you can easily find the image. All of these images placed in this gallery are optimized for use online.
You may also view these in the shared 2021 Virtual Extension Holiday Greeting Cards Google Drive folder, available to those with a maine.edu email address.
To use “as-is”:
- In an email, click the “Insert Photo” icon on the bottom options portion of your email. Click “Upload.” Click “Choose Photo to Upload” and locate your saved Holiday image. It will open in the body of your email and you can resize it.
- Upload into a digital email marketing application, remember to add alt text (graphic: UMaine Extension Virtual Holiday Greeting Card) and applicable photo credit (located under each card).
- Place on the landing page of your website after inserting into the media library, again, remember to add alt text and photo credit.
- You are welcome to add your own messaging by opening an image in a photo editing app, for example, Preview, Photoshop, Illustrator, Canva, or even set up an image in PowerPoint and add text there. Please remember to use branded UMaine fonts – visit UMaine’s Branding Toolbox Primary Fonts page.
- After edits, save the graphic as a higher quality JPG file or PNG-24 file from there to use in your email correspondence or online – remembering, again, to add indicated alt text and photo credit, especially if used in digital email marketing pieces or online on our UMaine Extension websites.
If you have any questions regarding these UMaine Extension Virtual Holiday Cards, please contact UMaine Extension Communications and Marketing team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please use the alt-text: “graphic: UMaine Extension Virtual Holiday Greeting Card”, where applicable, on these virtual holiday cards: and use the photo credit listed with each graphic.
Please use the alt-text, “graphic: Maine 4-H Virtual Holiday Greeting Card” where applicable, on these virtual holiday cards: and use the photo credit listed with each graphic.
Please use the alt-text, “graphic: Expanded Food Nutrition and Education Program Virtual Holiday Greeting Card” where applicable, on these virtual holiday cards: and use the photo credit (in parathesis) listed with each graphic.