Skip to main navigation
Skip to site navigation
Skip to content
- National Conference on Race & Ethnicity in American Higher Education (NCORE)
- The Change Agents States for Diversity (CASD) — Relevant diversity resources
- Center for the Healing of Racism — The Center’s mission statement: To serve as a catalyst for the healing of racism through the education and empowerment of individuals.
- Dimensions of Diversity — This Penn State College of Agricultural Sciences site contains a quarterly newsletter, diversity program materials, publications, curricula, and links to other diversity-related resources and sites.
- Diversity Web — An interactive resource hub for higher education
- Diversity World — Training, publishing, consulting, and an online shop for resources
- Michigan State University Extension Diversity and Multiculturalism — General information, workshop/training opportunities, and consulting opportunities
- National Extension Diversity Award (Association of Public & Land-Grant Universities website)
- Test your Native IQ (Understanding Prejudice website)
- Understanding White Privilege using Tim Wise’ book – “White Like Me”
- Visions Inc., Training and Consultancy in Multiculturalism