Reporting Consumer Energy Activities in our MPRS
When reporting your consumer energy educational activities in our reporting system:
If you did not previously add Consumer Energy to your POW plan, you can use the following directions to add it to your current plan.
- Go to the MPRS reporting website and select “Report on your plan.”
- At the bottom of the page, click on [add an unplanned output].
- At the bottom of this page, select one of your current plan headings (like home horticulture).
- The issue area will automatically fill in the click on [submit].
- Output description: type in Consumer Energy.
- Delivery: select Multiple – undefined.
- Type of Output: select In-state Extension.
- Select an associated indicator from your list (like Action Step – Adopt appropriate technologies).
- Click [SAVE].
This will bring you to a reporting screen. After you enter your participant numbers, demographics, etc., at the bottom in the box you can add a description of what you are reporting on (i.e., home energy program, energy display at event, answer energy questions, etc.)