Student and Vet with Horse

If you have a dog, cat, horse, or an animal that you think of as a pet, such as small pet mammals or pet birds, you must contact your veterinarian. We do not accept companion animal diagnostic cases directly from clients. If you are an animal owner and would like to have a necropsy or other work done on your pet, please contact your veterinarian, and they can then contact us directly about the case. All submissions of companion animals must be made by veterinarians.  The animal should be either sent, or delivered, to us via an agent of the veterinarian. All communications about the case (estimates, preliminary and final reports) will be made to that veterinarian, and all billing will go to that veterinarian.

For Veterinarians Only:

Submit a Sample