Become a STEM Ambassador
Becoming a STEM Ambassador is simple. All you need is interest in working with youth! No STEM-specific background is necessary.
Benefits to being STEM Ambassador:
- Gain experience in working with youth in a safe, controlled environment.
- Gain enjoyment and satisfaction from working with youth in informal learning environments and in schools.
- Gain experience in facilitating STEM activities, as well as developing your skills in leadership, project planning, presentation, problem solving, and communication — all skills that are sought after by employers.
To enroll as a STEM Ambassador, if you are not participating as part of a class, first contact us by email to obtain the necessary forms and schedule a training.
All STEM Ambassadors will need:
- STEM Ambassador Interest Form (Word | PDF)
- SBI Background Check or proof of completion/fingerprinting
Please see the training page for more specific information about training to become a STEM Ambassador.