STEM Ambassador Forms
The first step in becoming a Maine 4-H STEM Ambassador is submitting the Application Form. We are currently accepting STEM Ambassadors for Spring 2023.
Other important forms:
- Application Form: This includes information about your location and your schedule.
- Enrollment: Create an account, select “State Office” as your county, and complete the volunteer enrollment with “STEM Ambassador – your campus/college” as your club.
- Reference Form: This form is to be completed by the references provided in your STEM Ambassador Application.
- Background Check: All 4-H Volunteers are required to pass a background check.
- Training Registration: There are several mandatory trainings for all 4-H STEM Ambassadors, please register for yours.