February Vacation Camp
Join us for “February Vacation Camp”
February Vacation Camp at the University of Maine 4-H Camp & Learning Center at Bryant Pond is an exciting way to spend the week with lot’s of activities indoors and out!
- Program is held at the Bryant Pond 4-H Camp at 17 Conservation Lane, Bryant Pond, ME and runs Tuesday February 18th through Thursday February 20th
- Drop off is from 7:30-8:00 am- Pick up is from 4:15-4:45 each day.
- Registration fee is $180 total and includes a hot lunch and snacks.
- Sign ups will be limited to the first 30 participants that register (Ages 6-12)
- Students should dress warmly and plan to be outdoors each day. A “What to Bring” list will be provided.
- Kids are grouped by ages: and will participate in age appropriate activities.
Just a few of the activities:
- Forest Ecology
- Winter Survival
- Wildlife tracking
- Ice Fishing
- Climbing Wall
- Snow forts and sledding
Each day will be full of outdoor activities, games, and exciting hands on learning opportunities!
Space is limited to 30 Participants.
Ages: 6 – 12
Program dates: Tuesday, February 18 to Thursday Feb 20th, 2020
What to bring List: School Vacation WTB