The weekly routine for most programs includes cooling swims and paddling at our beautiful waterfront, hiking, arts and woodscraft, team-building on our ropes course, and learning basic survival and camping skills. Everyone looks forward to Thursday night campfire, a fun-filled evening of skits, songs, stories, and laughs. Unless otherwise noted, programs are one week (Sunday through Friday). With a few exceptions, all campers are welcome to enter any age-appropriate program without prior experience. Most of the ages listed are merely guidelines, not requirements. Please call our office at 207.665.2068 to inquire about program specifics.
Registering for Bryant Pond 4-H camps are on a first come, first serve basis, so early registration can be important if you are interested in a specific program or week of camp. If your chosen camp session is full, you may elect to be added to a waiting list.
- Online Registrations: This was a brand new registration system in spring of 2018). If you did not register last year, you will need to set up a new login even if you have set up registration accounts with us before!
If you did use the new system last year, your login information will be the same. If you have trouble getting in, please contact our registration specialists at 207.665.2068.
Our registration system will allow you to:
- register for all our camp programs
- make payments and see account history
- complete all required forms!!
- add other users to your account as emergency contacts, authorized to pick up your children or make payments on your account!
- request to be added to our scholarships waitlist.
- Please still feel free to contact our office if you would prefer to register over the phone or would like to request paper forms. Our camp specialist are happy to help!
Please use the link below to create a account and register for camp.
2019 Summer Camp Registration opens December 1st 2018
Camp Forms: All of our camp forms are able to be completed through your online account but a printable list is below for those who wish to have a paper copy.
- 2 Assumption of risk
- 5 Photo Release
- Med Form
- 4 Camper Policies and Commitment
- Hunter Safety Policy
- What to bring lists
Mail completed forms to:
University of Maine 4-H Camp & Learning Center at Bryant Pond
PO Box 188
Bryant Pond, Maine 04219
For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org or 207.665.2068.