The weekly routine for most programs includes cooling swims and paddling at our beautiful waterfront, hiking, arts and woodscraft, team-building on our ropes course, and learning basic survival and camping skills. Everyone looks forward to Thursday night campfire, a fun-filled evening of skits, songs, stories, and laughs. Unless otherwise noted, programs are one week (Sunday through Friday). With a few exceptions, all campers are welcome to enter any age-appropriate program without prior experience. The program ages listed are merely guidelines, not requirements. Please call our office at 207.665.2068 to inquire about programs.
New for 2018: We are excited to reveal a new online registration system. Each family will need to set up a login account which you will be able to use for this year as well as future years.
Our new system will allow you to:
- register for all our camp programs
- make payments and see account history
- complete all required forms!!
- add other users to your account as emergency contacts, authorized to pick up your children or make payments on your account!
- request to be added to our scholarships waitlist.
- Please still feel free to contact our office if you would prefer to register over the phone or would like to request paper forms. Our camp specialist are happy to help!
Please use the link below to create a account and register for camp.
To make a payment to pay for a camper that is not part of your online account, please click the link, otherwise please use the online registration link above.
If a camp session is fully enrolled, you may elect to be placed on a waiting list in case places become available. The list is compiled in order of the date we receive registrations.
As soon as places become available we will contact you to see if you are still interested in coming to camp. Please be aware that availability can change on short notice.
A deposit is not required to be on the waiting list. If you have already paid the deposit and do not get into camp, your deposit will be refunded to you.
Some forms you will need to fill out:
- 2 Assumption of risk
- 5 Photo Release
- Med Form
- 4 Camper Policies and Commitment
- Hunter Safety Policy
- What to bring lists
Mail completed forms to:
University of Maine 4-H Camp & Learning Center at Bryant Pond
PO Box 188
Bryant Pond, Maine 04219
For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org or 207.665.2068.