The weekly routine for most programs includes cooling swims and paddling at our beautiful waterfront, hiking, arts, and woodscraft, team-building on our ropes course, and learning basic survival and camping skills. Everyone looks forward to Thursday night campfire, a fun-filled evening of skits, songs, stories, and laughs. Unless otherwise noted, programs are one week (Sunday through Friday). With a few exceptions, all campers are welcome to enter any age-appropriate program without prior experience. Most of the ages listed are merely guidelines, not requirements. Please call our office at 207.665.2068 to inquire about program specifics.
Registering for Bryant Pond 4-H camps are on a first-come, first-serve basis, so early registration can be important if you are interested in a specific program or week of camp. If your chosen camp session is full, you may elect to be added to a waiting list.
- Online Registrations: This link can be used to access your account as well as create a new account. If you have trouble creating or accessing your account, please contact our registration specialists at 207.665.2068.
Our registration system will allow you to:
- register for all our camp programs
- make payments and see account history
- complete all required forms!!
- add other users to your account as emergency contacts, authorized to pick up your children or make payments on your account!
- Please still feel free to contact our office if you would prefer to register over the phone or would like to request paper forms. Our camp specialists are happy to help!
Please use the link below to create an account and register for camp.
Camp Forms: All of our camp forms are able to be completed through your online account but a printable list is below for those who wish to have a paper copy.
- 2 Assumption of risk
- 5 Photo Release
- Med Form
- 4 Camper Policies and Commitment
- Hunter Safety Policy
- What to bring lists
Mail completed forms to:
University of Maine 4-H Camp & Learning Center at Bryant Pond
PO Box 188
Bryant Pond, Maine 04219
For more information: email@example.com or 207.665.2068.