The Naturalist Path combines high energy outdoor fun and focused observation and study of the natural world. A typical day may include a morning hike up Mt. Christopher, observing signs of wildlife and identifying trees and birds along the trail, followed by a fun, challenging team-building session at the ropes course. The afternoon canoe trip combines paddling games and skill development with a water quality test that students perform themselves. At an evening campfire by the lake, the group reflects on the day, while counselors help distinguish between the calls of a barred owl, and a great horned owl amid the songs of Bryant Pond’s loons.
- Junior Explorer (ages 7-10)
- Treasure Camp (ages 7-10) (Session Full- Waiting List Available)
- Aqua Adventure (ages 7-10)(Session Full- Waiting List Available)
- Natural Explorer (ages 10-13)
- Rock Hounds (ages 12-14) (Session Full- Waiting List Available)
- Nature Arts & Photography (ages 10-15) (Session Full- Waiting List Available)