What to Bring Lists
Need help packing for camp? The lists below will help you pack just what your camper needs.
- WTB – Day Camp
- Chickadee, King Fisher, Hawks
- WTB JMG – Junior Maine Guide
- WTB Off Site Based
- Back Country Adventure, Maine Mountain Adventure
- WTB – Remote based residential
- Junior Maine Woodscraft, Mountain Scrambler, Survivor & Extreme Survivor Camp, Primitive Living, Primitive Skills
- WTB – Remote Based Residential – Multi Week
- Maine Woodscraft, Bushcraft, Lakeside Leadership
- WTB – Site Based Residential BP
- Jr. Explorer, Jr Explorer Mini, Outdoor Explorer, Natural Explorer, Nature, Arts & Photography, Treasure Camp, Black Bear Cubs, Rock Hounds, Rockets & Robots, Aqua Adventure, Warden Camp, Fishing Camp, Rivers & Rapids, Hooked on Bass, Maine Sports Afield, 4-H Shooting Sports, Archery, Apprentice Hunter
Please note: Because The University of Maine defines firearms and archery equipment as weapons, and has a strict weapons policy for the safety of all, and for liability and insurance reasons, camp program participants are asked not to bring their personal shooting sports equipment to the University of Maine4-H Camp & Learning Center at Bryant Pond without prior authorization from the Camp Director or the Maine 4-H Shooting Sports Program Coordinator. The 4-H Shooting Sports instruction team at Bryant Pond is very familiar with the wide variety of equipment here, and competently provide complete instruction in the shooting sports discipline programs that we offer.