The Expanding Your Horizons (EYH) conference for the 2020-2021 academic year will not be held on October 13th, 2020 as originally planned.
However, our organizing committee is working to develop the best experience we can for middle school aged girls. If you would like to be contacted when we have more information, please fill out this form (Google Doc).
EYH is a nationwide conference dedicated to inspiring girls to recognize their potential and pursue opportunities in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math). We welcome 7th- and 8th-grade girls to join female professionals for a day of exploration.
At an Expanding Your Horizons conference girls will:
- Have a great time with other girls
- Take part in cool, interesting and fun science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) activities
- Learn about great STEM jobs that are enjoyable, pay well, and contribute to society
- Meet women in some of those jobs
- Learn how THEY can have one of those jobs in the future