Expanding Your Horizons (EYH) is scheduled at UMaine for Tuesday, October 13, 2020.
EYH is a nationwide conference dedicated to inspiring girls to recognize their potential and pursue opportunities in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math). We welcome 7th and 8th grade girls to join female professionals for a day of exploration.
At this time we welcome anyone interested in bringing 7th and 8th grade girls to the University of Maine Campus for the day to fill out this form
We are not asking for a commitment at this time; we will reach out to everyone who expresses interest in late August with additional information.
At an Expanding Your Horizons conference girls will:
- Have a great time with other girls
- Take part in cool, interesting and fun science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) activities
- Learn about great STEM jobs that are enjoyable, pay well and contribute to society
- Meet women in some of those jobs
- Learn how THEY can have one of those jobs in the future
The Expanding Your Horizons 2020 Planning Committee