UMaine Extension Seeks 4-H Adult Volunteers

University of Maine Cooperative Extension 4-H in Washington County seeks adult volunteers to share their knowledge about nature, heritage arts, science, photography, gardening, shooting sports and other specialties with youth in special interest (SPIN) clubs. SPIN clubs will meet for a minimum of six one-hour sessions over the next three to six months. Washington County UMaine Extension office personnel will provide training, resources and help with activity planning. For more information or to get involved, contact Extension Educator Jen Lobley, 255.3345, 800.287.1542 (in Maine), or