Eating Your Way! Registration
FREE Self-paced Online Course
Washington and Hancock County parents and caregivers, learn healthy cooking and eating tips for you and your family at your own speed with three self-paced, online sessions.
Each session will include:
- Information on two or three nutrition & healthy lifestyle topics
- A simple cooking demonstration
- Resources for kids in the kitchen
After each session, participants will schedule a brief phone or video check-in with an EFNEP community education assistant to review what you learned.
Upon completion of all three sessions, participants will receive a gift bag available for pick-up at the Washington County Cooperative Extension which includes the following items:
- Shopping bag
- Measuring cups
- Measuring spoons
- Cutting board
- Grocery pad
- Meat and refrigerator thermometers
- Safe cooking temperature magnet
- Water bottle
- Vegetable peeler/brush
For more information, please contact Rita Stephenson, email@example.com.