Skip to main navigation
Skip to site navigation
Skip to content
Things to pack for 4-H@UMaine:
- Water bottle!
- Sneakers, tennis shoes, or other closed-toe footwear
- Small bag or backpack for carrying water bottle, folder, swimming gear, etc.
- Swimsuit and plastic bag for wet swimsuits/towels
- Towel for swimming (towel from dorm cannot be taken to the pool, must bring own)
- Socks / Undergarments
- Tooth brush
- Shaving products
- Hair products
- Hairdryer (if needed)
- Shower Flip Flops
- Slacks or Jeans
- Tee Shirts
- Camera (optional)
- Umbrella or poncho
- Light Weight Coat
- Alarm Clock/Watch
- DORMS PROVIDE SHEETS, BLANKETS, PILLOWS, AND A TOWEL FOR THE SHOWER
- Extra money NOT needed; all food, etc., is provided
- Shorts, skirts, and dresses must be a respectable length. Respectable length defined as: Being as long as or longer than the tips of the individual’s fingers when arms are fully extended at their side.
- Tube top/strapless shirts will not be allowed during the 4-H@UMaine program.
- Spaghetti strap clothing will not be allowed during the 4-H@UMaine program.
- Tank-Top/Sleeveless shirts must have straps wider than two fingers.
- Cropped shirts and extreme low-rise pants are not allowed.
- Ripped clothing, cut-off shorts, T-shirts with offensive slogans or messages that are in bad taste, muscle shirts, and similar items are not allowed.
- Shoes and shirts must be worn at all times.
- Please keep all clothing in good taste. No pajamas will be worn outside of the dorm.
Suggested Dress Guidelines
- Clothes that may get wet and dirty; must follow the above requirements
- Shorts of respectable length, jeans, T-shirts, and appropriate shirt