Skip to main navigation
Skip to site navigation
Skip to content
4-H Rules and Guidelines for this Dog Photo Contest
- Any enrolled Maine 4-H member age 5-18 can enter to compete. You do NOT have to be registered in a dog project or have a 4-H Animal Approval Form to enter.
- Photo composition must be planned, organized, and taken by the 4-Her.
- Youth may enter no more than 2 photos per class in their age division.
- Everyone who appears in your photo needs to complete a photo release agreement. There are two ways to submit a photo release:
- Fill out a Google form.
- Download the Photo Release Agreement as a Word Document or PDF, fill it out, and then upload and email the document to us with your photo.
- Photos must be taken by the person granting permission to use them.
- By submitting photos, you grant the University of Maine Cooperative Extension permission to use your photos on a royalty-free basis for public-information purposes at their discretion without attribution or remuneration.
- The top photos in the junior and senior divisions of each photo class will be entered in the multi-state regional competition unless we are specifically asked not to do so in writing.