Dog Photo Contest Photo Classes
1) My Dog and Me Class
- Take a photo of you and your dog together. You must take the photo.
- Lot a) Selfie: For cell phone photos
- Lot b) Advanced: For cameras, tripods, timers and other techniques and equipment more advanced than your average cell phone
2) Classic Art Class
- Take a photo of your dog (photo may include you, other dogs, or other people), to recreate famous works of art.
- Your dog must be included in the shot.
- You must take the photo.
- For an example of a photo for the Classic Art class, see this article from YAHOO! about a Getty Museum photo contest.
3) Costume class
- Design a fun (yet safe) costume for you and your dog. Take a photo of you in action.
4) Breed Traits Class
- Dogs demonstrate traits common to their breed. Whether purebred or All American (mix of breeds), your dog has physical and mental traits best suited for the work expected of them. Take a photo of your dog displaying a breed trait.
- List of the AKC 7 breed groups: https://www.akc.org/expert-advice/lifestyle/7-akc-dog-breed-groups-explained/
5) Trick Dog Class
- Show off your dog’s best trick.