Aquaculture Project: Final Presentation
You (or your group, if you worked in a group) will be presenting your Aquaculture Project.
Your presentation can be in any form. Possible examples include posters, videos, and powerpoints.
Your presentation must answer the following questions:
- What species do you want to grow?
- Why do you want to grow this species?
- What water body do you want to grow the species in?
- Why do you want to use this water body?
- Will this species grow well in this water body? Include information for the species and the water body about:
- Dissolved Oxygen
- Can your species be part of a polyculture?
- Should it be part of a polyculture?
- What combination of species would you use in a polyculture?
- What kind of impact will your aquaculture project have on the water body and the surrounding environment?