Tips for viewing the Exhibit Hall galleries:
- A good Internet connection is recommended for viewing the Exhibit Hall galleries. For best performance, we recommend you open only one gallery at a time; close the gallery before opening another. If a gallery appears to get “stuck” while loading, try refreshing your browser.
- Click the “i” in the upper left of the gallery to view a Tutorial with basic navigation instructions. Click the “i” a second time to turn off the Tutorial.
- Click on the “full screen” icon to enlarge the view.
- Click on the “gear” icon to select Settings that are best for your device and Internet connection. Click the icon a second time to save your Settings.
2021 Maine 4-H Virtual Exhibit Hall
Including 4-H Summer of Science
Also, view the 2021 Maine Extension Homemakers Gallery on the Maine Extension Homemakers Projects page!
Click on the links below to view the 2020 Exhibit Hall galleries.
- Science and Cooking
- Photography, Metalworking, Woodworking, and Building Model
- Arts and Crafts 2-D
- Arts and Crafts 3-D
- Reduce, Repurpose, Recycle; Bicentennial of Maine; Reading and Writing; Communication Arts; and Entrepreneurship