Tips for viewing the Exhibit Hall galleries:
- A good Internet connection is recommended for viewing the Exhibit Hall galleries. For best performance, we recommend you open only one gallery at a time; close the gallery before opening another. If a gallery appears to get “stuck” while loading, try refreshing your browser.
- Click the “i” in the upper right of the gallery to view a Tutorial with basic navigation instructions. Click the “i” a second time to turn off the Tutorial.
- Click on the “full screen” icon to enlarge the view.
- Click on the “gear” icon to select Settings that are best for your device and Internet connection. Click the icon a second time to save your Settings.
View a gallery in the Exhibit Hall:
Click on a link below to view a gallery.
- Science and Cooking
- Photography, Metalworking, Woodworking, and Building Model
- Arts and Crafts 2-D
- Arts and Crafts 3-D
- Reduce, Repurpose, Recycle; Bicentennial of Maine; Reading and Writing; Communication Arts; and Entrepreneurship
If you have questions about the galleries or encounter technical problems, please contact Cindy Rogers at email@example.com, Erin McDonald at firstname.lastname@example.org, or Mari Glatter at email@example.com.