This record is appropriate to use with 4-H members that are between the ages of 5 to 8 years old. This record is meant as an entry into project records, this is a good introduction to the process without being overwhelming.
If you are unsure which record would be best for you or your 4-H-er, contact your local UMaine Extension 4-H County Office.
- Cloverbud 4-H Project Record: A How-To Guide: PDF | Word
- Cloverbud Interactive Record Sheet: PDF | Word
- Cloverbud Interactive 4-H Project Record Feedback Form: PDF | Word
- Supplemental Pages
- Sections 1-3
- Section 1: My 4-H Club and Events
- Section 2: My 4-H Activities
- Section 3: My Community
- 4-H Thinking Hat
- Cloverbud Record Sheet Checklist: PDF | Word
- Cloverbud Video Tutorial: coming soon!