Request Mediation

Are you ready to make a request for mediation?

To request mediation from Maine Agricultural Mediation Program (MAMP), you may either:

Steps to request mediation using the form:

  1. Please complete and submit the Request for Mediation form.
  2. Once your request has been received, a MAMP staff member will confirm that the other party (or parties) is willing to participate in the mediation.
  3. MAMP staff will conduct brief confidential interviews to learn background information about the dispute.
  4. MAMP will assign a mediator from the Agricultural Mediation Roster or MAMP staff based on subject matter expertise, geography, and availability.
  5. The mediator will contact the parties to arrange a date, time, and location for the mediation session.

Request for Mediation (Titan Form)