Steps to Request Mediation
- Fill out the Request for Mediation form below.
- Maine Agricultural Mediation Program (MAMP) staff will confirm that the other party (or parties) is willing to participate in the mediation.
- MAMP staff will conduct brief confidential interviews to learn background information about the dispute.
- MAMP will assign a mediator from the Agricultural Mediation Roster or MAMP staff based on subject matter expertise, geography, and availability.
- The mediator will contact the parties to arrange a date, time, and location for the mediation session.
Please complete the form below to request mediation from the Maine Agricultural Mediation Program. Once your request has been received we will review your information and contact you.