Are you ready to make a request for mediation?
To request mediation from Maine Agricultural Mediation Program (MAMP), you may either:
Steps to request mediation using the form:
- Please complete and submit the Request for Mediation form.
- Once your request has been received, a MAMP staff member will confirm that the other party (or parties) is willing to participate in the mediation.
- MAMP staff will conduct brief confidential interviews to learn background information about the dispute.
- MAMP will assign a mediator from the Agricultural Mediation Roster or MAMP staff based on subject matter expertise, geography, and availability.
- The mediator will contact the parties to arrange a date, time, and location for the mediation session.