For questions about farm safety, contact Jason Lilley, Sustainable Agriculture Professional, University of Maine Cooperative Extension: 207.781.6099 or 1.800.287.5983 (in Maine) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Related Programs and Resources
- Maine Farm Safety Program fact sheet series
- Farm Tractor Safety Course
- Report: Assessing the Farm Safety Needs of Farmers & Farm Workers in Maine
- Avian Influenza (Bird Flu) fact sheets: What Maine People Need to Know About Avian Influenza; What Small Flock Owners in Maine Need to Know About Avian Influenza; Safe Disposal of Backyard Poultry Mortalities
- Maine Department of Agriculture
- Farm Safety and Health from eXtension.org