(Snow date January 25, 2020)
Both land and sea based production will be included. The full agenda will be available online soon!
Our goals for this event are to:
- Bring agricultural education and resources to Hancock and Washington counties.
- Connect farmers with other farmers, stakeholders, and organizations.
Would you like to have a table at this event and/or contribute a donation?
This being the first year, we would like everyone to be able to attend and or contribute. Here are three different ways you could contribute to making this event a successful:
- Request to have a table where your resources and/or products are displayed
- Contribute a monetary donation ($50-$500 range) to help pay for the event
- Donate a raffle prize, food item, or table decoration
If you are unable to attend, or wish to support this event without company promotion, donations are welcome.
If you or your organization would like to support this event and attend, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.