Wild Blueberry Production Suppliers
- Allen’s Blueberry Freezer, Inc.
- Allen’s Wild Maine Blueberries
- Blueberry Land Maintenance
- CMI Mulching Specialist
- Commercial Blueberry Production in Minnesota and Wisconsin
- Farming for Bees: Guidelines for Providing Native Bee Habitat on Farms
- Food Science & Human Nutrition Food Chemical Safety Laboratory — only organic pesticide water testing
- Fruits for Health — Wild Blueberries
- Get Real Maine — Pick Your Own Berries
- The Hubbard Rake Co.
- Jasper Wyman & Son Blueberries
- Maine Board of Pesticide Control
- Maine Organic Farmers and Gardeners Association (MOFGA) — for organic blueberries, contact Eric Sideman, organic crop specialist, at 207.568.4142.
- Maine’s Pick-Your-Own Blueberries (The Heart of New England)
- Maine’s Wild Blueberry Business: Innovation, Growth, Impact (PDF) — Economic and Fiscal Impact on the State of Maine, 2009
- Maine Soil Testing Lab
- Merrill Blueberry Farms
- Michigan Blueberry Growers Association
- Maine Agricultural and Forest Experiment Station (MAFES)
- Maine Sweet and Wild
- Native Bees that Pollinate Wild Blueberries
- New Brunswick Wild Blueberry Guide
- North American Blueberry Council
- Proceedings of the Sixth International Symposium on Vaccinium Culture
- Sources of Wild Blueberries (WBANA)
- The Berry Diagnostic Tool
- The Blueberry People
- The Wild Blueberry in Maine
- US Highbush Blueberry Council — or visit blueberrycouncil.org (for consumers)
- Wild Blueberry Association of North America (WBANA)
- Wild Blueberry Health Blog
- Wild Blueberry Network Information Centre
Information in this publication is provided purely for educational purposes. No responsibility is assumed for any problems associated with the use of products or services mentioned. No endorsement of products or companies is intended, nor is criticism of unnamed products or companies implied.
Call 800.287.0274 (in Maine), or 207.581.3188, for information on publications and program offerings from University of Maine Cooperative Extension, or visit extension.umaine.edu.
The University of Maine is an EEO/AA employer, and does not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender expression, national origin, citizenship status, age, disability, genetic information or veteran’s status in employment, education, and all other programs and activities. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding non-discrimination policies: Sarah E. Harebo, Director of Equal Opportunity, 101 North Stevens Hall, University of Maine, Orono, ME 04469-5754, 207.581.1226, TTY 711 (Maine Relay System).