Skip to main navigation
Skip to site navigation
Skip to content
How can you get your business get involved?
- Create a garden on your property or maintain a garden plot at a community garden to grow vegetables and fruit to donate to a food pantry in Cumberland County.
Get your staff involved!
- Having workers volunteer in the garden can help to boost productivity, communication in the workplace, and allow your workers to gain a sense of community.
What are the benefits?
- Studies show that 74% of employees say their job is more fulfilling when they are provided with opportunities to make a positive impact on social and environmental issues.
- We’d love to highlight your business through our social media accounts on Facebook and Twitter! To do this please email information and/or photos of your business participating in the program to Lynne Hazelton at email@example.com.
How to donate:
Extra Resources to Help Get You Started:
Have further questions?
- If you have any questions about ways your business can participate in Maine Harvest for Hunger, please contact us at 207.781.6099 or firstname.lastname@example.org.