Be cautious of scams. There have been numerous attempts by fraudulent straw buyers.
Visit Maine Attorney General’s site for notices.
- To edit a listing: email us with updates or when sold out.
- To submit a new listing: complete the Maine Hay Directory Form.
Need Straw? Visit the Maine Straw Directory.
To use the interactive map:
- To navigate, click on the +/− to zoom in/out, and click and drag to move the map.
- Click on the map markers for directory information. The map is easier to navigate in full screen mode or in the Google Maps app. Click on the view larger map icon in the upper right corner of the map or click here to access.
- The map is searchable in full screen mode by clicking on the search icon and typing a word or phrase such as a farm, contact or town name.
- Directory information can also be accessed by expanding the county list in the map legend and selecting a location. Click on the arrow in the upper left corner of the map to display the map legend.
Information on this website is provided purely for educational purposes. No responsibility is assumed for any problems associated with the use of products or services mentioned in this website. No endorsement of products or companies is intended, nor is criticism of unnamed products or companies implied.
Links to other websites are provided purely for educational purposes. No responsibility is assumed for any content on the linked sites.