Project Records allow us to see the hard work and dedication you put into your project over the course of the year. It also gives you a chance to reflect on the skills you’ve learned and the goals you’ve accomplished.
You will be awarded a Project Pin at the end of the year if your project record is completed on time.
- Animal Approval Form (PDF)
- Lease Forms (PDF)
- Animal Substitution Form (PDF)
- MALE (Maine Association of Livestock Exhibitors) Membership
- Forms accessible by animal:
Please check your email for monthly newsletters with specific information, monthly workshops, and additional forms.
- 4-H @ UMaine
- Maine 4-H Days
- 4-H Public Speaking
- Summer of Science
- 4-H Curriculum Lending Library
- 4-H STEM Toolkits
- June Jamboree
- 4-H National Youth Science Day
- UMaine 4-H Science Saturdays!
- Follow A Researcher®
- National 4-H Conference- For youth ages 14-18
- National 4-H Congress- For youth ages 14-18
- Citizenship Washington Focus- For youth ages 14-18
4-H members can show livestock during 4-H Shows at the fairs and display work into the 4-H Exhibit Halls. Please see each fair’s website for rules and regulations regarding exhibit items and showing.
For specific Animal Science Project Information, Forms and Deadlines please visit the 4-H Animal Science Projects page.
University of Maine Cooperative Extension commodity-specific bulletins are all about livestock; specifically beef, dairy, equine, poultry, sheep and goats, and swine.