2023 All Organization Conference
Wednesday, November 8–Thursday, November 9, 2023
Wells Conference Center and Minsky Recital Hall (Class of 1944 Hall)
University of Maine Campus, Orono, Maine
Celebrating Extension: Here, Now and Moving Forward with Intention
The Members of the Planning Committee are excited about the upcoming 2023 University of Maine Cooperative Extension All Organization Conference to take place at the Wells Conference Center and Minsky Recital Hall on the University of Maine, Orono campus. The gathering is scheduled to start at approximately 9:30 a.m. on November 8 and will end around 3:00 p.m. on November 9, 2023.
All UMaine Extension staff members are invited!
The 2023 All Organization Conference will include an organizational update, keynote speakers, workshops, group planning sessions, evening entertainment, and more! We are also hoping to share our needs assessment preliminary results.
For more information or questions, contact Beth Hawkyard, email@example.com.
— Beth Hawkyard, Assistant Director of Employee Engagement, UMaine Extension
- Melissa Arndt, Director of Marketing and Communications, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Emily Bofia, Administrative Specialist, Somerset County, email@example.com
- Dr. Jason Bolton, Associate Dean of UMaine Extension, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Hannah Carter, Associate Provost for Online and Continuing Education, Dean of UMaine Extension, email@example.com
- Ella Glatter, Administrative Specialist, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mari Glatter, Instructional Designer, email@example.com
- Sarah Harris, Administrative Specialist CL3, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Beth Hawkyard, Assistant Director of Employee Engagement, email@example.com
- Andrew Hudacs, Assistant Extension Professor, Statewide 4-H Teen Leadership and Workforce Development, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jason Lilley, Assistant Extension Professor, Sustainable Agriculture and Maple Industry Educator, email@example.com
- Tayla Mann, Administrative Specialist CL3, Oxford County, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Michelle Snowden, Webmaster, email@example.com
- Fran Sulinski, Assistant Director, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Matt Thomas, Web Professional, email@example.com
In complying with the letter and spirit of applicable laws and pursuing its own goals of diversity, the University of Maine System does not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender, gender identity or expression, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship status, familial status, ancestry, age, disability physical or mental, genetic information, or veterans or military status in employment, education, and all other programs and activities. The University provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities upon request. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding non-discrimination policies: Director of Equal Opportunity, 5713 Chadbourne Hall, Room 412, University of Maine, Orono, ME 04469-5713, 207.581.1226, TTY 711 (Maine Relay System).
University of Maine Cooperative Extension, recognizes that we are located around the state in the homeland of Wabanaki people, where issues of water and territorial rights, and encroachment upon sacred sites are ongoing. We recognize that Wabanaki (Maliseet, Micmac, Passamaquoddy, and Penobscot) Tribal Nations are distinct, sovereign, legal, and political entities with their own powers of self–governance, and self–determination. We respect the Wabanaki People as the original stewards of this land. We thank them for their strength and resilience in caring for this land for hundreds of years. We recognize that we have a responsibility to continue working to change the systems that continue to allow injustice and inequality to exist. We are committed to listening, learning, and building relationships while serving as stewards to this land.