Extension Leadership Team Meeting Minutes December 12, 2022
Extension Leadership Team Meeting Minutes
December 12, 2022
Virtual Meeting 8:30-10:30 AM
Facilitator: Jim Dill
Note taker: Dennis Harrington
Please note: Due to the confidentiality and sensitivity of some agenda items, these ELT minutes do not represent the full content of each meeting.
ELT Meetings in 2023
Beginning in 2023, the ELT’s meeting schedule will include: 1) Weekly virtual meetings on Mondays from 8:30 to 9:30am, and 2) Monthly in-person meetings on the 3rd Wednesday from 10:00 to 3:00pm and rotating among county Extension offices)
Goal Setting for 2023
Hannah led a conversation around organizational goals for 2023 and what went well, what did not in 2022 and how to improve in this next year.
Salesforce Update from Monica Palmer
- Monica Palmer, the CRM System Professional, is now holding weekly Office Hours, a virtual meeting time when anyone can join at any time during the hour to ask questions about Salesforce. These meetings are on her calendar as public events with Zoom information inside them. Please join anytime!
- The search for the CRM System Support Professional position is complete. Our new team member, Whitney Yorston, will join us January 3rd.
- Food Testing Services is mid-implementation with Salesforce and Titan. The first phase of customizations to Salesforce is complete and the customer portal is in development. Further work includes document generation and product submission forms (including payments through Stripe). Screenshots of the draft portal are below. The tentative go-live is early 2023.
- The Mailchimp reorganization and integration with Salesforce will commence in early 2023 as will the move from the CDMS into Titan.
- The Operations Team has adopted Salesforce to manage their new team email firstname.lastname@example.org. This allows for easier assignments of questions and smoother collaboration within the team to answer questions.
- Support continues for the Maine Business School with their recent implementation of Salesforce. They are now live with event registration, event reminder emails and internship tracking.
- A new collaboration with the Office of Innovation and Economic Development will begin in early 2023 where we will support their implementation of Salesforce.
INITIATED – JD & RTF IN PROGRESS
- Communications Professional (Penobscot/remote) PDQ being scored
WAITING FOR APPROVALS IN HIRETOUCH
- Assistant/Associate Professor, Seafood Technology, Food Safety Specialist (Orono) 2/7 approvals
- Admin Specialist CL3 (And/Sag) 4/6 approvals
- Admin Specialist CL2 (Somerset) 5/6 approvals
- 4-H Youth Development Professional (Oxford) 5/6 approvals
- 4-H Community Education Assistant CL2 (Pen/Pisc) 5/6 approvals
ADVERTISING / ANTICIPATING APPLICANTS
- Community Education Assistant, CL1 EFNEP (And/Sag)
- Community Education Assistant, CL1 EFNEP (Franklin)
- Community Education Assistant, CL1 EFNEP (Washington)
- Admin Specialist CL3 (DRL)
- Admin Specialist CL2 (Cumberland)
- Veterinarian Specialist & Assistant Extension Professor (VDL)
- 4-H Community Education Assistant (Waldo) Failed, reposted
- Postdoctoral Extension Associate in PFAS Research and Outreach (Orono/Statewide)
- Director Bryant Pond/Greenland Point 4-H Centers (BP/GP)
INTERVIEWING / OFFERING
- Community Education Assistant, CL1 EFNEP (York)
- Web Professional (Orono/remote) Offering
- Potato Plant Pathologist, Faculty (Aroostook/Presque Isle) 2nd round, on campus interviews
- CRM System Support Professional (Orono/remote) Whitney Yorston, Jan 2
PULLED TO REASSESS
- Parent Education Professional, Maine Families Visitor (Knox/Lincoln)
- Sust Ag & Hort Professional (Aroostook)
- 4-H Youth Development Professional (Washington County)
- Manager of Operations and Finance (TWBBC)
- 4-H Community Education Assistant (Washington, Brittany Foster replacement)
2023 ELT In-Person Meeting Dates
Dates Facilitator Notes Location January 18 Phelps Scott Penobscot February 15 Scott Sulinski TBD March 15 Sulinski Arndt Washington April 19 Arndt Bailey Somerset May 17 Bailey Bolton Cumberland June 21 Bolton Carter Andro/Sag July 19 Carter Dill Aroostook August 16 Dill Harrington Oxford September 20 Harrington Jackson Hancock October 18 Jackson Prichard Knox/Lincoln November 15 Prichard Phelps York December 20 Phelps Scott Virtual