April Vacation – Tanglewood – FAQ
Tanglewood’s April Vacation Schedule:
Program runs from 8:30 AM to 3:30 PM, Tuesday, April 17 – Friday, April 20, 2018.
Staff will meet participants in the lower parking lot by the Dining Hall each morning and you will pick your child up there in the afternoon as well.
All participants will spend most of the day outside and it may still be chilly so please make sure they are dressed appropriately (and in layers.)
In the event we need to cancel the program or change the details for a day, there will be a message on the office voicemail (207.789.5868) by 7:00 AM.
Things to bring to camp:
- Nutritious lunch and snack each day — we have a refrigerator! (Please do not pack nuts or nut products.)
- Comfortable clothing that can get dirty
- Plastic bag for wet or muddy clothing
- Warm hat & mittens as it may still be chilly
- Sturdy, closed-toe shoes that are comfortable for walking
- Long-sleeve sweater or jacket
- Day pack to carry lunch, etc.
- Full water bottle
- rain gear — we are outside even on rainy days
- insect repellent
Please do not bring:
- Anything electrical or electronic (MP3, cell phones, etc.)
- Junk food like gum, candy or soda
- Money or other valuables
- Weapons of any kind