Make a donation
- Donate online. Your support helps us continue our work
- View camp’s wishlist.Contribute summer camp supplies
Over 60% of Tanglewood and Blueberry Cove’s participants (both schools and campers) receive tuition assistance or camp scholarships from sponsors.
To fulfill our mission of affordable nature based education, we provide financial aid for Maine families and school groups. Each year, thanks to the generous support of people like you — camper parents, alumni, friends of Tanglewood and Blueberry Cove — hundreds of Maine campers and school children are able to experience outdoor adventures, lessons, and life skills at Tanglewood and Blueberry Cove.
Our programs touch hearts and minds, teaching values of teamwork, leadership, respect and a love of the natural world—all of which prepare our young people to be tomorrow’s responsible citizens and community leaders. Only with your support will we be able to continue to offer these valuable experiences to all Maine youth, experiences that can change their lives forever.
Please support our work to enable more children to have experiences that enrich their connections to our natural world and nurture options for wellness and health.
Organizations and individuals who sponsor camp scholarships and school tuition costs play a huge role in making our programs as accessible as possible to all.
Other ways to help
- Volunteer your time. There are many different ways to help
- Change your search engine to GoodSearch. Each search helps raise funds for camp scholarships.
How gifts are used
The majority of financial gifts raised go towards our scholarship funds, enabling more Maine youth and schools access to our programs. Gifts also help us to provide excellent teaching and summer camp supplies or maintain and improve our facilities so they can be enjoyed by future generations.
Can I specify how my gift is used?
If you would like to specify how your gift is used, the following are different designation areas:
- General Support — Help provide unrestricted funds to Tanglewood and Blueberry Cove, ensuring our organization provides the best support for our programs and those we serve.
- Facility Improvements — Our invaluable programs require adequate facilities, and they all require routine maintenance and upgrades to remain safe and comfortable. Donating to Facility Improvements at each site ensures we can continue to make the best better.
- Scholarships — Contribute to the scholarship fund to help low-income Maine families and youth at risk of poverty attend summer camp programs.
- School Program — Tanglewood’s school programs serve nearly 2,000 Maine school children annually, but since many public schools lack the necessary funds to cover tuition costs, the program has an annual budget deficit. Donating to this highly praised program helps schools benefit from enriching experiences outside of the classroom that also helps teachers meet state educational standards.