Master Gardener Class – March 4
This coming week David Handley will be with us to teach Small Fruits including Strawberries, Blueberries and Raspberries. The following week he will cover grapes and minor small fruit crops.
Your Open Book Review is linked to the bottom of this post. It is due in class on March 18 or you can email it to me or Sue.
Please Review these Fact Sheets:
- Growing Highbush Blueberries
- Growing Raspberries and Blackberries
- Growing Strawberries
- Raspberry and Blackberry Varieties for Maine
- Strawberry Varieties for Maine
Please Review these Videos:
- How to Grow Strawberries: Planting a Strawberry Bed
- How to Grow Strawberries: Renovating an Old Strawberry Bed
- Getting Strawberries Ready for Winter
- How to Grow Raspberries
- How do I prune Raspberries?
- Site Selection: How to Grow Blueberries
- How to Prune a Blueberry Bush
Open Book Review # 1 – Due in Class on March 18
Here are word and pdf versions of your Open Book Review # 1 which will be Due in Class on March 18. Please have it emailed or hand delivered by then. If you will be doing the review on your computer you will want to download the word version so it will be a writable document. You can hand write your answers if you prefer, but please print as neatly as possible.