Cumberland County Extension Association Annual Meeting
The public is invited to the 2019 Annual Meeting of the Cumberland County Extension Association (CCEA) to be held on Wednesday, September 4, 5:00-6:30 PM at the rain location- UMaine Regional Learning Center, 75 Clearwater Drive, Falmouth, ME.
Volunteers from all University of Maine Cooperative Extension program areas will be honored.
The CCEA will prepare light appetizers for attendees prior to the meeting. For dessert we will enjoy the delicious results of the annual Pie Bake-Off! Do you have a favorite pie recipe? We invite you to enter the bake-off sponsored by King Arthur Flour and share your scrumptious dessert! Whether you choose to enter the pie bake-off or not, we look forward to seeing you there!
For more information about the 2019 King Arthur Flour Pie-Bake Off including rules and a prize list please visit our contest page.
(Rain location: UMaine Regional Learning Center, 75 Clearwater Drive, Falmouth, ME.)
2018 Award Winners
- Friend of Extension: Sheri Fistal
- Helen M. Mohn Award: Lois Oulton
- Outstanding 4-H Program Volunteer: Ralph Clark
- Outstanding Master Gardener Volunteer: Marianne Tufts
- Outstanding Homemaker Volunteer:
- Outstanding Master Food Preserver Volunteer: Amy Barnard
- Outstanding Agriculture Volunteer: Jeff Grant
Questions? Call us at 781.6099 or 1.800.287.1471 or email email@example.com.
For more information or to request a disability accommodation, call 207.781.6099.