100% Whole Grain Tortilla
Makes 6 servings | Serving size: 1 tortilla
2 cups whole wheat flour
¼ cup instant nonfat dry milk
½ Tablespoon baking powder
¼ cup vegetable oil
½ cup plus 2 Tablespoons warm water
Vegetable cooking spray
- Combine flour, nonfat dry milk powder, and baking powder in mixing bowl.
- Add vegetable oil and mix well with fingertips.
- Add water slowly to mixture using one hand for mixing to work into dough.
- Divide dough into 6 medium sized balls and lay out on a clean cloth. Roll out each ball until round, flat and thin.
- Spray seasoned griddle with vegetable cooking spray. Cook on moderately hot griddle, turning each side until lightly browned.