Recipe Ingredients and Instructions to Download and Print: Brunching Burrito (PDF)
Serves: 1 | Serving size: 1 burrito
1 Tablespoon milk
1/2 teaspoon butter
2 Tablespoons cheese, shredded (cheddar or American)
2 Tablespoons green pepper, chopped
2 Tablespoons onion, chopped
1 flour tortilla
- Crack egg into a small bowl.
- Add milk and mix with a fork.
- Melt butter in a small frying pan.
- Add egg mixture, and cook over medium heat.
- When the egg mixture begins to thicken, add pepper and onion.
- Stir and cook 2 to 3 minutes.
- Top with cheese. Place tortilla on a plate. Put cooked egg mixture on the tortilla and wrap. If desired, top burrito with salsa.