Recipe Ingredients and Instructions to Download and Print: Carrot Pie (PDF)
2 cups carrots, shredded
1/4 cup low fat milk
1 Tbsp. onion, minced
1/2 tsp. garlic powder
1/8 tsp. pepper
1/2 cup cheese, shredded
- Cook carrots in just enough water to cover for 5 minutes and drain well.
- Beat together eggs, milk, onions, garlic powder and pepper.
- Stir in carrots and cheese.
- Pour into a greased 9-inch pie pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes, or until knife inserted into the center comes out clean.