Confetti Yogurt Pops
Makes 6-8 servings | Serving size: 1 pop
2 cups low-fat vanilla yogurt
1 cup berries (use your favorite or an assortment), fresh or frozen, no need to thaw frozen berries
3 pretzel rods, halved or 6 baked snack stick crackers
- Break pretzel rods in half.
- In a large bowl, gently stir together the yogurt and berries.
- Spoon into 4-ounce ice-pop molds or 3-ounce paper cups.
- Cover molds or cups with foil.
- Use a sharp knife (adults should do this!) to cut a small hole in the foil.
- Insert cut side of pretzel rod or a snack stick.
- Freeze until firm. (approximately 4 hours)
- Remove foil and mold or cup before serving.
- Store for up to a month.
- Preparation time: 10 minutes Freeze: 4 hours
Recipe Ingredients and Instructions to Download and Print: Confetti Yogurt Pops Recipe and Instruction Sheet (PDF).