Confetti Yogurt Pops
Recipe Ingredients and Instructions to Download and Print: Confetti Yogurt Pops Recipe and Instruction Sheet (PDF).
Makes 6-8 servings | Serving size: 1 pop
2 cups low-fat vanilla yogurt
1 cup berries (use your favorite or an assortment), fresh or frozen, no need to thaw frozen berries
3 pretzel rods, halved or 6 baked snack stick crackers
- Break pretzel rods in half.
- In a large bowl, gently stir together the yogurt and berries.
- Spoon into 4-ounce ice-pop molds or 3-ounce paper cups.
- Cover molds or cups with foil.
- Use a sharp knife (adults should do this!) to cut a small hole in the foil.
- Insert cut side of pretzel rod or a snack stick.
- Freeze until firm. (approximately 4 hours)
- Remove foil and mold or cup before serving.
Preparation time: 10 minutes. Freeze: 4 hours. Store for up to a month.
*If you don’t have ice-pop molds or paper cups, you can use an ice cube tray. Instead of breaking the pretzel rods in half, break them into thirds. You will need six pretzel rods if you use an ice cube tray.
*Tip: Leave a small space between the yogurt and foil when filling the molds. This will help prevent the foil from freezing to the yogurt.