Confetti Yogurt Pops
Recipe Ingredients and Instructions to Download and Print: Confetti Yogurt Pops (PDF)
Makes 6-8 servings | Serving size: 1 pop
Preparation time: 10 minutes. Freeze: 4 hours. Store for up to a month.
2 cups fat-free vanilla yogurt or non-dairy yogurt alternative (almond, cashew, coconut, or soy)
1 cup berries (use your favorite or an assortment), fresh or frozen, no need to thaw frozen berries
3 long pretzel rods or 6 short pretzel rods
- Break pretzel rods in half if purchased 3 long pretzel rods.
- In a large bowl, gently stir together the yogurt and berries.
- Spoon into 4-ounce ice-pop molds or 3-ounce paper cups.
- Cover molds or cups with foil.
- Use a sharp knife (adults should do this) to cut a small hole in the foil.
- Insert the cut side of the pretzel rod.
- Freeze until firm. (approximately 4 hours)
- Remove foil and mold or cup before serving.
- If you don’t have ice-pop molds or paper cups, you can use an ice cube tray. Instead of breaking the pretzel rods in half, break them into thirds. You will need six pretzel rods if you use an ice cube tray.
- Leave a small space between the yogurt and foil when filling the molds or spray the foil with cooking spray. This will help prevent the foil from freezing to the yogurt.
- Store for up to a month.