Flavored Water (No Sugar Added)
Recipe Ingredients and Instructions to Download and Print: Flavored Water (No Added Sugar) (PDF)
Serves: 6 | Serving Size: 1 cup
Ingredients for Large Serving (6 cups)
6 cups water
2 cups fresh fruit (strawberries, raspberries, pineapple, watermelon, pomegranate seeds, grapefruit, lemons, limes, etc.)
(Optional) 10 fresh mint leaves
Ingredients for Single Serving (1 cup)
1 cup water
1/3 cup fresh fruit (strawberries, raspberries, pineapple, watermelon, pomegranate seeds, grapefruit, lemons, limes, etc.)
(Optional) 2 fresh mint leaves
- Cut washed fruit, depending on the fruit you chose cut in half/slices/or chunks.
- (Optional) cut or tear washed mint leaves in half.
- Place cut fruit and mint leaves in a large pitcher or a single serving glass.
- (Optional) lightly mash fresh fruit to get the most flavor in the water.
- Fill with water. (Optional) substitute 1 cup of water for unflavored tonic or seltzer water.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to 4 hours to allow the ingredients to infuse.
- Strain and serve over ice if desired.
- Storage – to avoid bitterness drain fruit within 24 hours and refrigerate for up to three days.
- Raspberry or strawberry, lemon, and mint
- Kiwi, strawberry, and mint
- Blueberry, lemon, and mint
- Pineapple and mint
- Watermelon and mint
- Lemon and lime