Recipe Ingredients and Instructions to Download and Print: Fruited Slaw (PDF)
Serves: 20 | Serving size: 1/2 cup
4 firm ripe pears, diced
2 apples, diced
2 tablespoons 100% fruit juice
3 cups cabbage, shredded
1/2 cup raisins
1 cup plain low-fat yogurt
1 teaspoon juice, any kind
1 tablespoon sugar
- In a large bowl, toss the pears and apples with the fruit juice.
- Add the cabbage and raisins and mix well.
- In a small bowl, mix together all the dressing ingredients and add the dressing to the salad. Toss the salad and refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.
- Pears and apples can be peeled if preferred.
- Plain low-fat yogurt can be replaced with low-fat Greek yogurt.