Hard Boiled Eggs
Recipe Ingredients and Instructions to Download and Print: Hard Boiled Eggs (PDF)
Makes 6 servings | Serving size: 1 egg
~4 cups water
~5 ice cubes
- Place eggs on the bottom of a pot and fill with cold water, about 1 inch above the eggs.
- Place cover on the pot and bring water to a rapid boil over high heat.
- Once the water boils, keep the cover on the pot and remove it from heat. Let eggs sit for 10 minutes covered in the water.
- Fill a bowl with ice and water.
- After 10 minutes is up, use tongs and take the eggs out of the pot and place them in the ice water for 10 minutes.
- To peel the eggs, tap around the egg with the back of a spoon, as you peel the egg, rinse under cold water to help get all the shells off.