3 cups of kale (about 10 large leaves)
2 tsp olive oil
1/8 tsp salt (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350° F
- Wash kale and spin dry in a salad spinner
- Remove kale leaves from center stalk and tear into bite- sized leaves
- Spread kale leaves out on baking sheet.
- Drizzle with olive oil
- Sprinkle with salt (optional)
- Bake for 15 minutes or until kale is crispy with edges slightly browned.
- Enjoy a scrumptious taste sensation!
Kids love to try different seasonings such as parmesan cheese or different herb. Variations can be used in a taste test to choose most popular seasoning.