Recipe Ingredients and Instructions to Download and Print: Massaged Kale Salad (PDF)
3 cups of kale (about 10 large leaves)
2 tsp olive oil
1/8 tsp salt (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Wash kale and spin dry in a salad spinner.
- Remove kale leaves from the center stalk and tear into bite-sized leaves.
- Spread kale leaves out on a baking sheet.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Sprinkle with salt (optional.)
- Bake for 15 minutes or until kale is crispy with edges slightly browned.
- Kids love to try different seasonings such as parmesan cheese or different herbs. Variations can be used in a taste test to choose the most popular seasoning.