Recipe Ingredients and Instructions to Download and Print: Muesli (PDF)
Makes 32 servings | Serving size: 1/4 cup
Ingredients for Mix
4 ½ cups rolled oats
½ cup toasted wheat germ
1 cup wheat bran
1 cup raisins
½ cup chopped walnuts
¼ cup packed brown sugar
¼ cup raw sunflower seeds
Directions for Mix
- In a large mixing bowl combine oats, wheat germ, wheat bran, oat bran, dried fruit, nuts, sugar, and seeds. Mix well.
- Store muesli in an airtight container. It keeps for 2 months at room temperature.
- Substitute ingredients with your favorite dried fruit, seeds, or nuts.
Prepare it Warm
- Combine 1/4 cup muesli mix and 1/2 cup water or milk in a bowl and stir.
- Microwave for 3 minutes, stop halfway to stir.
Prepare it Cold
- Combine 1/4 cup muesli mix and 1/2 cup milk or yogurt in a bowl and stir.
- Let sit for 5 to 10 minutes.