Oatmeal Raisin Spice Cookie Mix
Oatmeal Raisin Spice Cookie Mix Printable Gift Tag (PDF)
Recommend printing at actual size (4.25 x 5.5 inches)
Makes 36 servings | Serving size: 1 cookie
Creating the Mix:
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon cinnamon
½ teaspoon nutmeg
1 teaspoon baking soda
¾ cup packed brown sugar
½ cup sugar
¾ cup raisins or dried cranberries
2 cups uncooked quick oats
- Use a quart-sized wide-mouth jar.
- Combine flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, and baking soda in a bowl.
- Layer brown sugar, sugar, dried fruit, oats, and the flour mixture in a jar.
- Press each layer firmly before planning the next ingredient.
- Attach gift tag instructions for the final product.
Note: Use mix within 6 months.
Cooking the Recipe:
1 jar Oatmeal Raisin Spice Cookie Mix 2 eggs, beaten
3/4 cup softened butter
1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Empty cookie mix into a large mixing bowl.
- Add softened butter, eggs, and vanilla. Mix until completely blended.
- Roll heaping tablespoons into balls and place 2 inches apart on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350°F for 11-13 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- Cool 5 minutes on a cookie sheet then move to wire racks to cool completely.