Oatmeal, Strawberry, Banana Smoothie
Recipe Ingredients and Instructions to Download and Print: Oatmeal, Strawberry, Banana Smoothie (PDF)
Serves: 3 | Serving size: 8 ounces
1⁄4 cup rolled oats
3/4 cup (6-ounce container) nonfat vanilla yogurt
1 cup skim milk
1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
1⁄2 cup frozen strawberries
1 frozen banana
- To freeze banana: peel banana, cut into chunks, and freeze overnight or at least four to five hours.
- Blend old-fashioned rolled oats in a dry blender until it becomes a powder.
- Add yogurt, milk, and cinnamon to the oatmeal powder and blend together.
- Add frozen strawberries and the frozen banana to the blender.
- Blend until smooth and enjoy!