Oatmeal, Strawberry, Banana Smoothie
Serves: 2 | Serving size: 8 ounces
1 frozen banana
1⁄4 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
1 container (6-ounce) nonfat vanilla yogurt
1 cup skim milk
1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
1⁄2 cup frozen strawberries
- To freeze banana: peel banana, cut into chunks, and freeze overnight or at least four to five hours.
- Blend old-fashioned rolled oats in a dry blender until it becomes a powder.
- Add yogurt, milk, and cinnamon to the oatmeal powder and blend together.
- Add frozen strawberries and the frozen banana to the blender.
- Blend until smooth and enjoy!