Potato Strips, Baked
Recipe Ingredients and Instructions to Download and Print: Potato Strips, Baked (PDF)
Serves 5| Serving size: 1 cup
3 large potatoes
2 egg whites
1 teaspoon garlic powder
2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
2 teaspoons oil
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Wash and dry potatoes, leave the skin on.
- Cut potatoes in half, then cut lengthwise into thin 1/4 inch strips.
- In a bowl, combine the egg whites, garlic powder, and Parmesan cheese.
- Pour mixture over potatoes and toss to coat.
- Place on a baking pan coated with oil.
- Tip: Divide onto 2 baking sheets for crispier potato strips.
- Bake, uncovered for 35-40 minutes or until potatoes are golden brown and tender, turning several times while cooking.