Potato Strips, Baked
3 large baking potatoes
2 egg whites
2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
1 teaspoon garlic powder
Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Cut potatoes lengthwise into thin 1/4 inch strips and pat dry with paper towels.
- In a bowl, combine the egg whites, Parmesan cheese, and garlic powder.
- Add the potatoes and toss to coat.
- Place in a baking pan coated with oil.
- Bake, uncovered for 35-40 minutes or until potatoes are golden brown and tender, turning several times while cooking.
Makes 4 servings